Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL DDR4 memory lights up your PC while delivering peak performance in a compact form factor just 44mm tall for wide compatibility with CPU coolers
- Illuminate your system with vivid, animated lighting from ten individually addressable, ultra-bright RGB LEDs per module.
- Choose from dozens of preset lighting profiles, or create your own in CORSAIR iCUE software
- Just 44mm tall for wide compatibility with air coolers such as the CORSAIR A500.
- Optimized for maximum bandwidth and tight response times on the latest Intel® and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
- A custom performance PCB provides the highest signal quality for the greatest level of performance and stability
- VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL modules use only tightly screened memory chips, for extended overclocking potential.
- Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and synchronize lighting with other CORSAIR RGB products, including coolers, keyboards and fans.
- A solid aluminum heat-spreader improves thermal conductivity for superb memory cooling even when overclocked, with modern styling to complement your RGB lighting.
- Supports Intel® XMP 2.0 for simple one-setting installation and setup.
- Enjoy complete peace of mind with a limited lifetime warranty
Every module boasts ten bright, individually controlled RGB LEDs for brilliant illumination. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, create your own custom lighting profiles, and synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products. A custom PCB provides superb signal quality for superb performance and stability on the latest Intel® and AMD DDR4 motherboards, while tightly screened memory chips unlock superior overclocking ability. For mesmerizing, completely customizable RGB lighting and the best in DDR4 performance, equip your PC with VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL.
|| Vengeance RGB Pro SL
|| 1.35 Volts
|CAS Latency (CL)
|| 3600 Mhz
|Intel XMP Certified
|| 32 GB
This product comes with a standard manufacturer warranty period of 1200 months. Should the item become faulty within the first year you can contact us to arrange an RMA directly. Alternatively and following the first 12 months (should any warranty remain) you will need to arrange an RMA directly with the manufacturer.
DPD Next Working Day
From £1.40 (Save £6.50) with expected delivery Tuesday 25th January.
DPD AM Next Working Day
From £8.50 (Save £6.50) with expected delivery Tuesday 25th January.
DPD Pre 10:30AM Next Working Day
From £12.70 (Save £6.50) with expected delivery Tuesday 25th January.
From £11.00 (Save £6.50) with expected delivery Saturday 29th January.
order(s) currently in the queue
- Expected means we have been given an estimated date and/or quantity by our suppliers, however this is just that an estimate. Given the current global situation these details are rarely 100% accurate.
- Dispatched means our suppliers have recived the items, allocated to us and shipped out the stock to our warehouse. Normally this means stock arrives the following working day.
- The arrived status means the stock has arrived with us at our warehouse. Once booked in and processed it should shortly be sent out to the queue.
- Shipped status means we have dispatched the stock from our warehouse to customers in the queue.
Latest Stock Deliveries