When placing an order with Infinite Computing, your order will go through multiple stages and this guide will help explain what each stage means.
- Processing - Processing means we've received your order, stock has been held and it's with our warehouse team for packing and dispatch.
- Preparing to Dispatch - This means one of two things; if your order is coming from us, it means a warehouse agent has started picking and packing your order ready for collection by DPD Local. If your order is coming from a supplier, it means the Purchase Order has been sent and the supplier is working on dispatching your order. At this point, it is too late to cancel your order and you'll need to reject the delivery.
- Dispatched - Your order has left us or the supplier and is with the delivery agent.
- Delivered - Your item has been delivered; enjoy!
- Cancelled - Your order has been cancelled. If you're not expecting this, please email [email protected]
- Refunded - Your order has been refunded. If you're not expecting this, please email [email protected]
- Awaiting Stock - This normally only applies to Backorders, however it may happen for normal orders. This means there has been an issue with stock or we're awaiting a delivery.